If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 250 grams (one box) of Bontasana White Corn Fusilloni
- 150 grams spreadable vegetable cheese
- 50 grams pistachios, chopped
- 1 small (about 80-100g) organic purple cauliflower, grated on a microplane
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and green pepper to taste
Add the creamy vegetable cheese, 40 grams of pistachios, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper to the pitcher of a high-speed blender. Blend until creamy, dense, smooth and homogenous. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired.
Cook the White Corn Fusilloni in plenty of boiling water. Drain the pasta, transfer it to a bowl and fold in the pistachio cream. If necessary, add in a tablespoon of pasta water. Serve the Fusilloni with the remaining chopped pistachios and the grated purple cauliflower.
Recipe by Francesca Bettoni
Beauty Food Blog