If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 250 g (one box) Bontasana White Corn, Turmeric and Sarawak Pepper Fusilloni
- 2 medium heads of late radicchio
- 400 ml (2 packs) of vegetable cream
- 1 organic orange with edible zest (zest and juice)
- 1 tsp of spices for LebKuchen (or a mix of cinnamon, anise, cloves coriander or cardamom, all in powder)
- 1 small bag of saffron
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
Cut the late radicchio leaving the leaves whole and separating the stems, which will be cut into small cubes. Pan fry them separately with extra virgin olive oil and salt, until they are soft, and keep them aside because they will be added to the pasta only at the end of preparation.
Prepare the sauce by combining the orange zest, the spice mixture and the vegetable cream, the saffron and orange juice. Season with salt and mix until you obtain a sauce bright yellow. Keep cooking it gently until it becomes softer.
Cook the Fusilloni in plenty of boiling water.
Drain the pasta and pour it directly into the cream and add the radicchio stems, mixing it all.
Serve hot and garnish with radicchio leaves and more orange zest. Enjoy your Bontasana gluten free and vegan dish!
Recipe by Eleonora Gabbarini