If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 175 grams Bontasana White Corn, Turmeric and Sarawak Pepper Fusilloni
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbs peanut butter unsweetened
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 400 grams chickpeas, drained
- 71 grams broccoli florets, cut to bite size pieces
- 175 grams bell pepper, cut to bite size pieces
- 2 large carrots, cut to bite size pieces
Place a large saucepan over medium heat. When heated add the extra-virgin olive oil and gentle sauté the onion.
When translucent add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, salt, and garam masala and stir for one minute.
Add the coconut milk, vegetable stock and peanut butter and stir well once again. When fully blended together add the White Corn, Turmeric and Sarawak Pepper Fusilloni and let it cook with a simmer.
When the White Corn, Turmeric and Sarawak Pepper Fusilloni is almost done, about 8-10 minutes, add the rest of the vegetables, the chickpeas, and place the lid on the pan and allow the mixture to simmer gently for about 5 more minutes, or until the pasta is fully done.
Divide between the bowls and enjoy!
Recipe by Sanza Monleon
Sanzaʼs Chic Kitchen