If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 250 grams (one box) Bontasana White Corn and Spirulina Pipe Rigate
- 150 grams roasted red bell pepper
- 2 apples, cut in julienne strips
- 1 fennel bulb, cut in julienne strips
- 250 grams watercress
For the seasoning
- 75 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 75 ml water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful of dill
- ½ Medjool dates
Cook the White Corn Pipe Rigate with Spirulina following the package instructions and set aside. Blend all the seasoning ingredients in a high-speed blender, set aside. Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss in the seasoning and serve.
Recipe bySanza Monleon
Sanzaʼs Chic Kitchen