If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 250 grams (one box) of Bontasana White Corn Pennette Rigate
- 20 grams red onion, peeled and diced small
- 100 grams eggplant, cleaned and cut into 1-centimetre (½-inch) cubes
- 50 grams red bell pepper, cleaned and diced into 1-centimetre pieces
- 50 grams yellow bell pepper, cleaned and diced into 1-centimetre pieces
- 80 grams zucchini, diced into 1-centimetre pieces
- 20 grams arugula (optional)
- Radish sprouts (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
Place a large pot of water on the stove and bring to a boil.
Add two tablespoons of olive oil to a saucepan over medium heat, throw in the onion and a pinch of salt and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add the diced eggplant and peppers and cook for another couple of minutes. Then add the zucchini, lower the heat and continue cooking for another 8 minutes.
When the pasta water is boiling, throw in the White Corn Pennette Rigate. One minute before the suggested cooking time expires, remove the Pennette from the heat and drain.
Add the drained Pennette to the vegetables and sauté in the pan for another minute.
Let the mixture cool down and enjoy the Pennette with some of the sautéed vegetable mixture. Alternatively, serve the pasta cold, adding in the arugula and radish sprouts. Combine well and serve.
Recipe by Francesca Bettoni
Beauty Food Blog