If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 250 grams (one box) of Bontasana White Corn Maccheroni
- 300 grams red or yellow cherry tomatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 medium shallot (about 80 grams), minced
- 70 grams Taggiasca olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- A spring of fresh basil
- 1 small sprig rosemary, leaves chopped and stem removed
- 25 grams extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste.
Heat 10 grams of oil in a sauté pan over medium heat and add the shallots with a pinch of salt. Add in the Taggiasca olives and continue cooking for another 3 minutes. Then remove from heat.
Heat the remaining oil in a separate pan and add the tomatoes with the garlic and chopped rosemary. Season with salt and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, letting the tomatoes release some of their liquid.
Cook the White Corn Maccheroni in plenty of boiling water according to the package directions. Drain and add the pasta to the tomato sauce. Fold in the sautéed shallots and olives with a pinch of freshly ground pepper and sauté everything in the pan. Add the basil leaves, combine and serve.
Recipe by Francesca Bettoni
Beauty Food Blog