If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- One box of Bontasana Sorghum Mezze Maniche
- 4 ½ cups green beans, trimmed
- 6 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup Kalamata olives
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Cook the Sorghum Mezze Maniche following the package instructions and set aside.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the oil and garlic.
Lower the heat and gently sauté for a few minutes.
Add the green beans to the pan and mix well. Sauté stirring occasionally for approx. 5 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the olives, basil and cooked Sorghum Mezze Maniche and gently simmer for a few extra minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe by Sanza Monleon
Sanzaʼs Chic Kitchen