If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 250 grams (one box) of Bontasana Sorghum Casarecce
- 80 grams vegan cream cheese
- 80 grams vegan seasoned semi-hard cheese
- 80 grams vegan soft cheese
- 80 grams vegan soft rice cheese
- 20 grams vegan seasoned cheese
- 200 millilitres oat milk, unsweetened
- Salt to taste
- Ground Crusco pepper to taste
In a casserole over low heat, add all the cheeses except for the vegan Parmesan. Carefully pour in the in the oat milk, whisking constantly. Let the cheese melt properly, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the Sorghum Casarecce in a large pot with plenty of boiling water according to package directions. Drain the Casarecce and transfer it to the casserole with the melted cheese, carefully folding it in. If necessary, add a little pasta cooking water and season with salt. Serve the Casarecce with a pinch of ground Crusco pepper and vegan Parmesan to taste.
Recipe by Carla Casali