If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 250 g (one box) of Bontasana White Corn Pennette Rigate
- 1 pack tofu, diced
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh coriander, chopped
For the sauce
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- ¼ cup tamari sauce
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- ⅓ cup sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
Slice the carrots, red bell pepper, and cucumbers and set aside. Cut the tofu into small cubes and set aside.
Cook the White Corn Pennette Rigate following the package instructions and set aside.
Pulse the sauce ingredients together in a high-speed blender.
Mix all with the pasta and enjoy!
Recipe by Sanza Monleon
Sanzaʼs Chic Kitchen