If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 250 grams (one box) of Bontasana White Corn Mezze Maniche
- 1/2 cup dried Shiitake mushrooms, previously soaked in warm water for at least 1 hour.
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- salt to taste
For the tomato paste
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Prepare the tomato paste by blending all the ingredients to a compact consistency then set aside.
Cook the White Corn Mezze Maniche following the package instructions and set aside. Drain the mushrooms and chop finely.
Place a large skillet over medium heat, add the oil and onion. Season with salt and gently sauté for a few minutes until the onions are soft.
Then add the mushrooms and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
Add the wine and cook until evaporated, then stir in the tomato paste and the cooked White Corn Mezze Maniche. Mix thoroughly and heat for a few more minutes. Serve hot.
Recipe by Sanza Monleon
Sanzaʼs Chic Kitchen