If you like this recipe, please tag @bontasanapasta in your stories.
Ingredients · Serves 4
- 120 grams Bontasana White Corn Fusilloni
- 400 grams tomatoes, San Marzano or Peretti
- 300 grams red bell peppers, peeled and sliced
- 100 grams cucumber (about 1 cucumber)
- 1 white onion, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or vinegar
- 10 basil leaves (optional)
- Salt to taste
Wash the tomatoes, cut them into wedges and remove the seeds and any liquid inside. Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds using a small spoon and cut into chunks.
Add all the vegetables, garlic, oil, salt, fresh lemon juice and basil in a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
Pass the mixture through a sieve (optional) and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Meanwhile, cook the White Corn Fusilloni in plenty of boiling water according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and let it cool.
Remove the gazpacho from the fridge and pour it into aperitif glasses or a small deep dish. Garnish with the Fusilloni.
Recipe by Francesca Bettoni
Beauty Food Blog